Thursday, November 20, 2008

TheFinalCutPro.com highly recommends UserMatic™!


Another great review of UserMatic™ — this time from CJ Bruce of TheFinalCutPro.com:


Some excerpts:


“... I had a chance to try out the software myself and I must say that I was pretty impressed."


“It’s a very well thought out and neat application. For anyone that has multiple FCP users on one computer, this is a must-buy. Really anyone who has worked with Final Cut long enough to dive into all the little settings and tweak them will love this."


“If you edit on your laptop, like I do, this is an invaluable program. I can set up different preferences for different locations and tasks. For example, when I am at home I have my profile that links to my personal external hard drive, capture settings, etc. Then when I go to work I use a different drive and I am editing in different formats. Instead of manually resetting all of this I just open UserMatic and click a button."


Conclusion


"This is great software at a great price ($34.95). If you are a serious Final Cut Pro user, I highly recommend that you give this a try. The more I use it, the more I like it and wonder how I lived without it.”


Read the full review, and get a 5% discount, at TheFinalCutPro.com.